Win a Hinchinbrook Fishing Charter for 2 with Ryan Moody!
How? Join our free fishing community and go in the draw to win. Simply enter your name and email below. Good Luck! You will also receive regular fishing tips from Ryan straight to your inbox! Drawn 30th December 2014. Not including travel or accommodation.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Hooked on Hinchinbrook Fishing Charters. Putting clients onto premium sportsfish for 30 years.
Want to catch a Big Barramundi?
3 reasons you should do a Hooked on Hinchinbrook fishing charter.
- Ryan Moody has caught nearly 2000 metre plus barra for clients. That is over two kilometres of metre plus fish!
- Hinchinbrook Channel has been closed to commercial barra netting since 1998 and is a well known producer of quality Barra. Plus it is STUNNING!
- Watch the video showing some Hooked on Hinchinbrook 2014 fishing charter action and see for yourself.
If a bucket list metre barra is your goal, Ryan Moody is in a league of his own.
"I've fished for big barramundi from the Cape to the Northern Territory for the past nine years on my TV show Fishin' Trip with no success on the magical metre mark. However that all changed when we teamed up with Ryan Moody. We spent only one day with Ryan and we cracked the magical metre mark 3 times! We thank you Ryan for your knowledge, patience and support. You make dreams come true!"Jason Kennedy, Fishin Trip Presenter
Proudly supported by...
Can we solve your fishing woes?
Barramundi Fishing Charter Testimonials
"Ryan Moody is without a doubt one of the best... he continually delivers results of monster fish and his knowledge of the fishery is amazing!" - Scott Hillier, Creek to Coast Presenter.
Fishing Tips From Our Blog
- Kids driving you mad? Entertain them by catching mangrove crabsDecember 18, 2014
- Boating safety offences you should be aware of.December 11, 2014
- What Happens Next catching big threadfin?December 5, 2014
- How to repair your cast net on the spotDecember 2, 2014