Learn how to land a big barra for yourself!
Sign up to the Ryan Moody fishing community for free fishing videos, tips, tricks and blog updates. Members will also go in the draw to win a free charter for two with Ryan Moody.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
3 reasons you should do a Hooked on Hinchinbrook fishing charter.
- Ryan Moody has caught nearly 2000 metre plus barra for clients. That is over two kilometres of metre plus fish!
- Hinchinbrook Channel has been closed to commercial barra netting since 1998 and is a well known producer of quality Barra. Plus it is STUNNING!
- Watch the video showing some Hooked on Hinchinbrook 2014 fishing charter action and see for yourself.
If a bucket list metre barra is your goal, Ryan Moody is in a league of his own.
"I've fished for big barramundi from the Cape to the Northern Territory for the past nine years on my TV show Fishin' Trip with no success on the magical metre mark. However that all changed when we teamed up with Ryan Moody. We spent only one day with Ryan and we cracked the magical metre mark 3 times! We thank you Ryan for your knowledge, patience and support. You make dreams come true!"Jason Kennedy, Fishin Trip Presenter
Proudly supported by...
Can we solve your fishing woes?
Barramundi Fishing Charter Testimonials
"Ryan Moody is without a doubt one of the best... he continually delivers results of monster fish and his knowledge of the fishery is amazing!" - Scott Hillier, Creek to Coast Presenter.
Fishing Tips From Our Blog
- In search of the perfect barra lure.April 29, 2015
- How to catch barra using Balista LED lure technologyMarch 25, 2015